RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET, LITERALLY

Raiding%2BMy%2BCloset%2BBanner.jpg


077A9145.JPG

077A9110.JPG

077A9146.JPG

077A9138.JPG

077A9164.JPG

077A9103.JPG

OUTFIT DETAILS:  SIMILAR SKIRT HERE, HERE + HERE  ||  SIMILAR TOP  ||  SANDALS (currently 30% off!)  ||  SIMILAR BAG  ||  SIMILAR WATCH  ||  NECKLACE

The thing about this blog series that my sisters and I do is that it's not so much raiding each other's closets as it is raiding my closet.

Every time they come to visit, they go home with a few extra things in their suitcases, stolen from my closet. It's a good thing I have a bigger shoe size than both of them, or else I'm sure I'd be losing those too ;) 

When we were in Las Vegas for my brother's LDS mission homecoming in May, they switched it up and instead did a Raiding My Sister's Suitcase version and we all took pictures wearing this chambray skirt and cream colored bag that I brought with me.

I think it's so fun to see all three of us wearing the same piece because we have such different styles and the same piece look completely different. I styled mine with neutrals, as I do, to make a simple, feminine outfit. This top is almost completely sold out, but I just found an almost identical one right here

Go check out how Janssen and Landen styled these pieces!

RMSC%2BJanssen.jpg   RMSC%2BLanden%2B1.jpg

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar