4 PIECES YOU NEED FOR FALL



DSC_5713.JPG

DSC_5724.JPG

DSC_5760.JPG

DSC_5735.JPG

DSC_5720.JPG

DSC_5706.JPG


August always brings Fall Fever for me. It's still super hot, but all of the sweaters and boots are hitting stores so I have it on the brain. So I'm starting to prep for those cooler months with pieces that transition well, and then work through Fall and into winter. 

These are four pieces you should have in your closet for Fall! 

1. Lightweight cardigan. This one is so insanely soft, and also warm but lightweight enough to wear in the evenings on a cool summer night, or on a crisp autumn afternoon. It's also great for traveling or layering! 

2. Light colored ankle boots. If you follow me on instagram, you'll see how obsessed I am with these ankle boots right now. A light colored pair is great for the end of summer, and the cutouts make them easy to wear even on warm days. They would also look amazing with shorts or a skirt (I wore them with a pencil skirt right hereduring the warm months before Fall.

3. Felt hat. A felt hat is a total Fall staple. I love how they instantly add texture and warmth to any outfit. This one is the perfect neutral color and is only $36!

4. Neutral crossbody bag. With all the rich textures and hues of Fall, I like to have a neutral bag that can go with everything. My bag size of choice is always a medium/small sized crossbody bag, and I'm in love with this one. The braided strap and tassels make it unique and fun while still being really neutral and simple. 

What are your must haves for Fall? 

created in partnership with Zappos

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar