Off the Shoulder

off the shoulder dress and gladiator sandals

off the shoulder dress and gladiator sandals

off the shoulder dress and sunday somewhere sunglasses

Processed with VSCO with a7 preset

Off the Shoulder Dress: TULAROSA | Gladiator Sandals: Raye | Sunglasses: Sunday Somewhere

I got both of these pieces over a month ago and finally got around to wearing them over the weekend. What I love most about this dress is that it's perfect for the day but easily transitions into a night time look with a dressier heel, a look I wore to a party this same night. I had every intention of photographing both looks to show "day into night,"  but time escaped me. Maybe this weekend if you're interested?!

PS: We finally started watching the highly hyped about Stranger Things and I have to say, we're so into it! Have you guys watched?

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Off the Shoulder appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar