a 70’s Moment

3_2e

 

Cropped Denim, Gucci Belt, Louis Vuitton Bag - Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

Louis Vuitton Bag

70's style

4e

Denim: Frame ℅ | Tee: Rag & Bone | Shoes: Schutz (similar)  | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Belt: Gucci | Sunglasses: Sunday Somewhere

I always say that if I could live in any decade when it came to fashion, it would be the 70's. I picture myself wearing something like this while dancing at Studio 54, so whenever I'm able to incorporate a little 70's flare into my look, I bring it on.

The family and I spent the weekend shopping, grilling and hanging out with some friends. The summer is flying by way too quickly and while I've always been aware of how quickly time slips away, I'm even more aware since we had our little guy. Trying to savor in every moment and every memory as much as possible.

photos by Keith Hodne

The post a 70's Moment appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar