Bag Talk

bagtalk

Celine Handbag Collection - Helena of Brooklyn Blonde. Celine Nano, Celine Phantom and Celine Box Bag.

pictured above is my Celine collection.

One of the most frequented topics I get asked about is handbags. I get asked everything from where I buy (when it's second hand), how I choose my next bag, how I take care of them and where I sell them, when it's time to move on. So, I'm finally working on a post that's going to answer any questions you might have. If there's anything specific that interests you, please let me know in the comment section!

On that note, I'm also starting to think about what my next handbag purchase will be. From my own collection, there are several bags that I'm going to let go of (don't wear anymore and slightly over them), and "in exchange" I want to get something new and exciting. I have my eye on something I've been admiring for months, but the only way I'll know if it's "the one," is by trying it on with several outfits and coats. Of course, I'll keep you guys posted!

To all my handbag ladies, what's your favorite handbag of the moment?

The post Bag Talk appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar