Ann Blanche Flats HUGE Sale Alert!

annblanche.JPG
If you've been following me for a while, you know that I'm a big proponent of flats.
Not surprisingly (but much to the chagrin of my 25-year old self), the older me is more occupied with comfort. But, why not comfort and style?
In comes Ann Blanche. I've posted about my love of these super cute ballet flats before. But today I want to tell you about an amazing sale that they're having at Jane.com. Each of the flats available for the sale are only $14.99!!
The sale goes until midnight this Sunday (Aug 21st). But be aware that they have only a limited supply for the sale. So if you're looking for a pair or super cute and comfortable flats for a great price, hurry!! You can shop the sale here: http://ift.tt/2b6AE0h


0 komentari:

Objavi komentar