INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Happy Saturday! Don't forget it's the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tomorrow! Prices on everything go up on Monday. I've rounded up my outfits from the last week, as well as a few snaps I took from the dressing room. 

And at the very end of the post I'm sharing a few of my favorite pieces that are still in stock and on sale. 

2016-07-30%2B20.41.57.jpg
SHIRT DRESS (also available in olive green! Wearing size small)  ||  DENIM JACKET  ||  BAG (on sale for under $30)  ||  SANDALS 

One of our favorite family date nights is to go get Pho. My boys love, and it's a good filling dinner that's pretty healthy. We have tried so many different places and finally found our favorite one a few months ago. Now we go at least once a month, and of course we always get mango boba smoothies with our soup. 

I wore this dress for our monthly pho dinner and it's the perfect lightweight dress that's easy to transition from summer to fall. It's on sale right now and comes in olive green too! I'm wearing a size small. 


2016-08-02%2B14.16.47.jpg
JACKET (wearing an XS)  ||  SHIRT  ||  BAG (only $35!)  ||  JEANS  

You guys have been asking about military style jackets for ages, and I love this one that's on sale right now! It's so soft and feels so "lived-in." I'm wearing an XS (which is my normal size for jackets). 

Hurry and grab one before it goes back up to $100 next week!



2016-08-02%2B19.57.30.jpg
JEANS  ||  SHIRT  ||  SPIKED BRACELET  ||  WATCH   ||  JEWELED BRACELET  ||  SHOES (so comfortable!)

Gingham and white is my go-to summer combo. Add a little pretty arm party and some super comfy heels and you're set for summer date night. 


2016-08-04%2B16.44.38.jpg
SIMILAR TOP (original is j.crew factory from a few years ago)  ||  JEANS (buy your regular size!) ||  SNEAKERS

A basic momiform from a few days ago. These jeans are my favorite boyfriend jeans! The way I keep from looking to masculine in boyfriend jeans is to add something feminine, like a lace or eyelet top, a feminine purse, heels, or some statement jewelry. 


And here are a few last things from the Nordstrom Sale that are still in stock! Hurry -- the sale ends tomorrow!!

2016-07-30%2B13.29.59.jpg
DRESS (also comes in baby blue and black!)


2016-07-30%2B13.35.01.jpg
PLEATED DRESS (size up for length -- I'm wearing a 6 here, but bought the black version in an 8, which you can see right here)

A few more in-stock favorites in the widget below: 


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

Happy weekend!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar