LONG SLEEVED PEPLUM TEE SEWING TUTORIAL

DSC_5684.JPG

DSC_5679.JPG

DSC_5699.JPG

DSC_5682.JPG

DSC_5687.JPG

DSC_5654.JPG

Long%2Bsleeve%2Bpeplum%2Btee.jpg

TOP (made by me -- similar linked below!)  ||  JEANS  ||  BAG (different color, but on sale!)  ||  ANKLE BOOTS  ||  RING + BRACELET  c/o WANDERLUST  ||  WATCH c/o THE 5TH

Back in July I went up to the LA fabric district with my best friend, Leanne, to do a little birthday fabric shopping. I've been looking for a great quality striped knit for ages, and Mood didn't disappoint. I snatched up a couple yards of this gorgeous ponte knit and couldn't wait to cut into it. 

I've been wanting a striped peplum top, and this was perfect for that. I've been in the mood for fall lately, so I made it long sleeved. It's cozy and comfortable, and is easy to dress up or down. 

Another fun striped piece is coming your way in a few weeks for DIY Friday, so check back soon! 


Shop some other cute striped peplum tops in the widget below:


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.



Click READ MORE below or click HERE to see the full post. 

Modern%2BGirls%2BBanner.jpg

READ MORE

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar