Less is More

Two tone Chanel mules

 

2_3e

4_1e

Theory Sleeveless Trench and Chanel Two Tone Mules - Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

5e

Theory Sleeveless Trench and Vintage Chanel Necklace - Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

All Black with Gold Details and Chanel Two Tone Mules - Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

Tee: Vince | Denim: Current/Elliott | Sleeveless Trench: Theory (similar option) | Shoes: Chanel | Necklace: Vintage Chanel | Sunglasses: Celine | Lipstick: MAC Rubywoo + MAC Red.

When picking my outfit for the day, I usually start with one item I want to wear and I'll style it around that. In this case, it was the shoes and necklace, mixing old with new. Rather than over thinking it, I opted for all black to really let my accessories shine. You could say that's one of the main reasons I "invest" in accessories more than anything. They can make even the most simplest of outfits stand out.

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Less is More appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar