THE ONLY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BACK TO SCHOOL

Photo%2BAug%2B09%252C%2B8%2B12%2B21%2BPM

Photo%2BAug%2B09%252C%2B8%2B13%2B55%2BPM

Photo%2BAug%2B09%252C%2B8%2B18%2B38%2BPM

Photo%2BAug%2B09%252C%2B8%2B16%2B07%2BPM

Rack%2BRoom%2BIG%2BTakeover%2B2.jpg

Photo%2BAug%2B09%252C%2B8%2B19%2B08%2BPM

You guys, I'm so conflicted about back to school right now. We still have a few weeks until we go back so I'm soaking up every second that I can, but I'm not ready to give up our non-schedule yet!

The boys play with legos during the day for hours on end, we all sleep in, we eat breakfast at 10am (my friends all make fun of me when I post a picture on snapchat of our breakfast and it's 10:23am), and we can spend the whole day at home if we want to.

Part of me thrives on schedule and I know I'll be glad once we're back, but gosh, I just love the flexibility and of course love sleeping in.

Honestly the only two things that are making me excited for back to school are regular working hours for me (time to stop staying up til 2:30am working, bleh) and back to school prep.

I always think of You've Got Mail with the "bouquet of newly sharpened pencils." It's those little things that bring on the nostalgia. I love packing their backpacks for the first day of school, laying out their clothes the night before, having our back to school family dinner, and the list goes on.

We've been in back to school prep mode for a couple of weeks, slowly picking up a few new things, including these awesome SWISSGEAR backpacks. They're such an iconic brand and their products are so well made, and their kids backpacks are on sale right now for only $9.99! We bought some cheap backpack for B last year for like $20 and it immediately started falling apart, so I was so excited to see this huge sale.

We're already using them for trips to the library, coloring book bags for church, or just playing around the house, and I'm not worried about it getting ruined before school starts because they're so sturdy.

They also have a ton of adult/teenage sized backpacks that are great for recreational activities or school (specifically designed to hold laptops). All of their full price items are 25% off right now, and if you have kids there is seriously no better deal on good quality backpacks.



photos by rad and happy
created in partnership with SWISSGEAR

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar