I know it's cliché, but honestly can't believe we're at the tail end of August already. July and August...

I know it's cliché, but honestly can't believe we're at the tail end of August already.
July and August are always busy months for John and I. With both of our birthdays, our anniversary, and lots of other little events thrown in, summer's end always comes much sooner than we think it will. So when people start posting about number of days left until pumpkin spice lattes, I'm looking around like "What? What month is it even?!" 
But I have done my research, and it is in fact August 23rd. And we still have one whole month of summer left. The weather is warm, but a slightly cooler breeze rolls around at night--perfect for a pair of cute scalloped shorts and a light sweater!

Bonus: the adorable high-waist shorts I have on below are on sale for $9.99. Say what?! YES, $9.99.
They fit perfectly and I love the gold button details as a simple, but classy finishing touch. 
(For size reference, I'm wearing a small.)  
Check them out here and the rest of the outfit details below.

Hope your summer's been lovely, friends! :)
IMG_3114.JPG
Scalloped "Claire" shorts c/o Catch Bliss (exact)
Grey open-stitch sweater- Banana Republic (exact) | Love this other one from BR | More budget-friendly versions: cute boat neck, LOVE this off-the shoulder
Nude ballet flats- Target | Similar NY&Co pair here and Sam Edelman pair here Obsessed with these sparkly bow flats here
Necklace c/o Sira & Mara | Similar version here
_________________________________
Follow along on:

 Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter 


0 komentari:

Objavi komentar