APPLE PICKING

IMG_2169.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

MY OUTFIT: SHIRT (wearing size small)  ||  SCARF  ||  SNEAKERS  ||  JEANS (size down one size!)

FOS' OUTFIT:  SHIRT  ||  JOGGER PANTS

SAN'S OUTFIT:  SWEATSHIRT (sold out, similar HERE)  ||  JEANS

This week we've been down in Las Vegas visiting my parents. I grew up in Las Vegas, so it's always fun to be back, and October is one of the best months of the year. It's finally cooled down and the evenings are especially gorgeous, so you can go outside and actually enjoy the outdoors without dying of heatstroke.

Earlier this week we went to Gilcrease Orchards to check out their pumpkin patch, straw maze, donuts, apple cider, and apple orchards. It had been cool early in the morning when we left, but by the time we got over there it was warm and all the clouds were gone, so our fall clothes were a little toowarm. But we had fun, drank frozen apple cider to cool off, and the boys had a blast riding around in the wheelbarrow and picking the rotten apples off the ground.

Doing fall activities gets me so excited for real cool weather when San can wear this quilted sweatshirt all day long, and I can wear this big winter scarf on the regular. Old Navy is always my go-to for kids clothes, and I love their pieces for fall this year. And of course they're my favorite for budget friendly pieces for myself -- this shirt was only $25!


IMG_2128.JPG



created in partnership with old navy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar