Fall Textures & Layers

3e

Fall Textures and Layers | Veronica Beard Dickey, Veda Suede Jacket and J Brand Leather Pants | Brooklyn Blonde

Veda Suede Jayne Jacket, Veronica Beard Wool Dickey, J Brand Leather Pants and Sam Edelman Pumps | Brooklyn Blonde

Veda Suede Jayne Jacket and Veronica Beard Dickey | Fall layers from Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

Fall Textures and Layers | Veronica Beard Dickey, Veda Suede Jacket and J Brand Leather Pants | Brooklyn Blonde

Jacket: Veda Jayne (but an amazing alternative) | Dickey Sweater: Veronica Beard | Leather Pants: J Brand | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Ring: Sole Society 

Happy Friday! Two things I'm excited to tell you all about:

1) As some of you might know, I'm a big fan of the Manolo Blahnik BB pump. I love that they're a timeless classic and as far as a heel is concerned, very comfortable. BUT, last year, my best friend told me about these and they're the perfect replica on all accounts. I highly recommend!

Tip: Go for the suede. They look way more luxe than the leather version.

2) I love a layered sweater look and there are times I want to wear it just for "the look" rather than for temperature purposes. Meet the dickey. Veronica Beard has a series of them that are really meant to be intertwined with (and zipped into) her blazers. Since I don't own any, I opted to wear it with this jacket. I love that i get the same layered look without the unattractive, bulky sweater arms.

If you're the creative, DIYer type (I so wish I was), this could be a good one!

3) I know I promised a retinol post this week, but finishing that up, so that will be up on Wednesday.

Have a great weekend!

xo,

Helena

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Fall Textures & Layers appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar