Essential Striped Blazer.

Confession: I've been living in sweats at home and easy-to-style dresses at work since we got back from our trip last week.  
I'm sure it's just a mixture of exhaustion, weather change, and some viral bug that I picked up somewhere along the way. 
But I'm ready to feel better already.

Since my outfits lately haven't been too blog-worthy, I thought I would share one from last month. 
I absolutely love this striped blazer that I bought from H&M a couple of years ago. It's turned out to be a staple in my work wardrobe. I can throw it on over any solid top and it instantly jazzes up the outfit. 
So if you don't have a striped blazer already, I highly recommend adding one to your closet.

I've linked a few of my favorites below! :)
IMG_5043.jpg
Sleeveless top- Forever21 | Almost exact | Love these other styles: peplum,  bow neck, ruffled, cowl neck
Pencil skirt- Forever 21 | Similar here, here, and here
Striped blazer- H&M | Great versions here, here, & here | Love these in petites and plus
Pumps- Target | Similar here, here, here, & here 

Pearls c/o Blossom Jewelry Design
ShopThisLook.jpg


Shop Striped Blazers //

_________________________________
Follow along on:

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar