RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET: TRYING OUT THE VELVET TREND

Raiding%2BMy%2BCloset%2BBanner.jpg

IMG_8699copy.JPG

IMG_8695copy.JPG

IMG_8702copy.JPG

IMG_8701copy.JPG

STRIPED TEE  (out of stock, similar here and here) ||  JEANS  ||  SNEAKERS  ||  SCARF  ||  BAG 


Velvet is one of fall and winter's biggest trends. Back in the summer I'd heard it was coming but hadn't seen any of it yet, so when it started showing up in stores I was so excited.

So my sister's and I are tackling this trend for this month's Raiding My Sister's Closet.

There are so many ways to wear velvet, and I've already added a few velvet things to my closet (like this top I made and these gorgeous heels), but I couldn't resist these gorgeous velvet sneakers.

I've built up a pretty good collection of sneakers over the last year or two, but right now these are my favorite because they feel so rich and bold for fall.

Also I have to mention that Superga's are a little stiff, and it took about a week of wearing them regularly for them to break in and not rub on the back of one of my heels. I just wore a bandaid until they softened up, and now they're great and no band-aid is needed. Just FYI!


- Shop The Post - 

350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

IMG_8700copy.JPG


Now go check out Janssen and Landen's velvet pieces!

RMSC%2BJanssen.jpg   RMSC%2BLanden%2B1.jpg 

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar