LITTLE BLACK BOOTS

IMG_8581copy.JPG

IMG_8612copy.JPG

IMG_8604copy.JPG

IMG_8618copy.JPG


I've mentioned it a million times before, but I love a good pair of ankle boots and they're such a staple in my closet. I typically gravitate toward cognac or tan colored ones, but I've been looking for a good black pair and found this pair from Born.

I've owned a few pairs of Born shoes over the last few years (like this pair of heels that I love), so I trusted and loved their brand already. They have the most comfortable shoes, they're so incredibly well made (my heels are still in perfect condition after fifty plus wears!), and they have great designs that work for workwear, date night, or momiforms.

This boot is modern with its stacked heel and cut out top, and is easy style.  I paired mine with a black, white and cognac look and love how it came together. But I'll be wearing these with jeans and a tee this fall too as an easy way to dress up my Momiform, or with a dress for an edgy feel.


Shop the shoes right here and check out the rest of Born's line at Dillard's!

IMG_8589copy.JPG

created in partnership with Born and Dillard's

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar