Neck Care: How Do You Take Care of Yours?

Stri Vectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream

Stri Vectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream

Admittedly, I'm a bit high maintenance when it comes to skincare. I probably use way too many products, but in my defense, my skin has never looked better, and in my 30's! It's not to say that it's flawless (there's always room for improvement) but these days, I have a much better understanding on how to keep my skin looking bright, glowy and youthful looking.

In the past year or so, I've become a bit obsessed with paying more attention to my neck area. While I tend to follow my exact skincare routine when treating my neck, for the past three weeks, I've been using StriVectin TL Advanced™ Light Tightening Neck Cream and I have to say, I love it! It feels so good going on and feels much better on my neck area than any face cream I've used. As I've gotten older, I've become a bit more paranoid with pronounced neck bands, or as StriVectin appropriately calls "tech neck," – lines and wrinkles from constantly looking down at our phones and laptops hundreds of times a day. Ugh! Not cute.

Processed with Snapseed. Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

BUT, I'm excited about this product and I never thought my neck area would look brighter and better, but i feel like it does.

Have any of you tried the StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream ? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm excited to track the progress in a few months from now. As always, I'll keep you all posted!

The post Neck Care: How Do You Take Care of Yours? appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar