THE BEST SLIPPERS + A LOUNGE PANTS TUTORIAL

IMG_8481copy.JPG

IMG_8500copy.JPG

IMG_8486copy.JPG

IMG_8490copy.JPG

One of my favorite things is to be cold and then bundle up and get cozy. Cuddling up in a warm blanket with a cup of hot cocoa, or slipping into cozy slippers after walking on the cold hardwood floors just feels so winter-y and cozy.


We're heading into the cool months, so it was the perfect time to get myself a new pair of cozy slippers. I'm kind of particular about my slippers because I want my toes to be warm, but not my entire foot to be covered because then it gets too hot. So this pair of Koolaburra by UGG slippers is absolutely perfect with a cozy front and an open back. I've been wearing them non stop around the house and my feet are so comfortable and never too hot. Plus I love that they're easy to slip on and off.


They're fantastic quality, so soft and comfortable, and these slippers come in three other pretty colors (I'm kind of regretting not getting the peacoat blue now...it's so gorgeous!)


IMG_8502copy.JPG

IMG_8489copy.JPG
SWEATPANTS (made by me, similar HERE!)  ||  WHITE TEE  ||  SLIPPERS c/o KOOLABURRA BY UGG 

And to go with my comfy slippers, I made this cute pair of striped lounge pants. I've also been wearing these non-stop. They're the perfect loungers for around the house, sleeping, or even wearing with a tee and sneakers for running errands. Throw on a denim or leather jacket for a little more put together look!

I'm sharing the tutorial below, so grab yourself a pair of slippers, make a pair of lounge pants, and then settle in for winter hibernation!


Click READ MORE below to see the full tutorial or click here!

READ MORE

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar