Movado Edge

1_2e

Grey Monochromatic | Movado Edge | Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

Movado Edge | Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

Grey Monochromatic | Mother Denim & Manolo Blahnik Shoes

Movado Edge Watch | Helena of Brooklyn Blonde

6ee

Movado Edge Watch | Manolo Blahnik BB in Grey Suede

Watch: Movado Edge ℅ | Sweater: old Zara (love this one) | Denim: Mother | Shoes: Manolo Blahnik  | Bag: Mackage 

By now, it's probably obvious how much I love a monochromatic outfit and todays is complete with this silver beauty from the Movado Edge collection. This entire collection is made up of pieces that are the perfect combination of modern, classic, and of course, edgy. Basically, what I like to think describes my style.

When I first saw the collection, I had a really hard time deciding between this stainless steel beauty or this all black men's watch. Ultimately, going against Keith's opinion (because he wanted to borrow, of course), I ended up with the silver one. I love the idea of pairing it with my silver jewelry and heavy grey wardrobe. You'll be seeing a lot of this piece in my future!

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Movado Edge appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar